Qiaolin's Studio


Keyboard Lessons (English & Chinese Pop Songs. Church Music)


Testimonial 1



"I have been wanting to learn music for a long time. Was contemplating between piano and keyboard. But decided on keyboard as it is much easier to fit it into my room. So went online to look for a teacher that is able to cater to my busy working schedule. I wanted to have an individual lesson as well. I am glad to have found Qiaolin who was able to cater not only to my busy work schedule, but was patient enough to teach me as I do not have any music background and at times, I do not have time to practice. She makes sure that I am playing well before she proceeds to the next stage and not just rushing through. She has the passion to teach. I would recommend Qiaolin to friends who are looking to learn keyboard."

(Phua)