Qiaolin's Studio


Keyboard Lessons (English & Chinese Pop Songs. Church Music)


Testimonials




Testimonials written by some of my students :)


1. "I have been wanting to learn music...

2. "This will be the 3rd month learning...

3. "I am a 49-year-old homemaker...

4. "If you love to sing and would like to play...

5. "I have classical music background and have also...

6. "Qiaolin is a fun, patient and a passionate teacher...

7. "I have no music background but Qiaolin’s teaching is simple...

8. "Most of the time, I am inspired by the beautiful music...

10. "This has been a very refreshing course. I've learned quite...

11. "Coming into the fourth month learning with Qiaolin,...

12. "It all started when I was looking for a keyboard teacher...

13. "I am inspired by the beautiful studio and cosy environment...

14. "I like to take this opportunity to voice my "thank you"...

15. "No one is too old to learn a new instrument...

16. "Qiaolin is an extremely patient and friendly...

17. "The lessons taught by Qiaolin are interesting and fun..

18. "I have learnt keyboard for around half a year, and i can play..

19. "Even though I started with zero music background, I am still able..

20. "Hi guys..just wanna share with you on this...no obligation..

21. "Qiaolin is patient in teaching and does not mind repeating herself 

22. "I like it that Qiaolin is able to coach me until...

23. "... Good teaching in your studio. Good environment..

24. "... it makes me feel more excited... It makes the piano feel alive..

25. "The pace of learning is good... a good foundation is build up...

26. "It's been great learning here although its far...

27. "Learning the basics is a challenge but the results are...

28. "Qiaolin's Studio has flexible timetable to fit each student's needs...

29. "...the place is cosy... teacher is patiently coaching me..

30. "... Now, I can play a song and sing along with it..

31. "... I enjoy learning new chord progressions every week...

32. "... at age 55, ... started off zero confidence...

33. "... can be ran through quickly if student is good...

34. "... Explanation and demo are easy to understand and follow...

35. "I'm happy to progress to the advance course...

36. "Conducive learning environment with a patient teacher.

37. "The course material is easy to follow...

38. "... encouraging and motivating...recognize chords...no distraction.

39. "I'm a bit slow. But learning keyboard in your studio is so enjoyable

40. ".. I was having second thoughts on picking up the keyboard..

41. ".. learn songs of their choice for special occasion..

42. ".. greatest pleasure.. completed the Intermediate level course..

43. "... reasonable fees..

44. ".. quick to follow songs used for lesson..