Qiaolin's Studio


Keyboard Lessons (English & Chinese Pop Songs. Church Music)


Testimonial 12



“It all started when I was looking for a keyboard teacher on Soft. Though many have approached me but somehow I didn't feel the same way towards Silent Waves' sincere & detailed advert! When I got in touch with Qiaolin, I knew this was what I was looking for! Until today, that statement still holds true. Qiaolin is a very patient & encouraging music teacher. I have no background in music at all thus I need a teacher like her. Through her versatile teaching methods, I've learned so much from notes reading to chords & playing the songs I love! I would definitely encourage people (like me) who are not that young anymore & have no music background at all to start fulfilling your dream with Qiaolin!”


(Leila Char)