Qiaolin's Studio


Keyboard Lessons (English & Chinese Pop Songs. Church Music)


Testimonial 8



"Most of the time, I am inspired by the beautiful music played by the pianist during live performance. There is always a voice singing in my mind that it will be great if my fingers could dance gracefully over the black and white music keys. I wanted to fulfill this desire and decided to look for a keyboard tutor from the webpage. Finally I came across Miss Qiaolin’s online advertisement and decided to sign up for her lesson. To my surprise, her home studio is more grand and cosy than what I had expected. Her home studio creates a conducive environment for students to learn effectively and efficiently. Moreover, her lesson is based on individual session that allows one to learn comfortably at own pace. She is patient toward my slow learning pace, and she always encourages me whenever I played the right notes. To add on, I feel peaceful after I have attended her lesson as it relieves me from the pressure I face in school. Hence, if any of my friends is interesting in learning keyboard, I will highly recommend Miss Qiaolin to my friends."

(Pearlyn)