Qiaolin's Studio


Keyboard Lessons (English & Chinese Pop Songs. Church Music)


Testimonial 15



No one is too old to learn a new instrument.. It is the mind set whether are we willing to learn or change our habits.. Learning a new instrument is to keep our mind tinkle...

Qiaolin is the teacher that you may be looking for to learn playing keyboard:

1) you are a working adult and need some flexibility due to working hours
2) you need a teacher who has patience to coach
3) affordable rate
4) a conducive environment
5) requires personal coaching
6) customize teaching progress

I am writing this becoz I am one of the student under her wings and experiencing the above mentioned..

I am enjoying every moment with her coaching.. Dun feel shy... Call and speak with her to clear your doubts and assess for yourself if she is THE teacher you looking for..

I am enjoying it.. I am sure you will too....!!!

Life is short... Enjoy every moment!!!


(Joyce)