Qiaolin's Studio


Keyboard Lessons (English & Chinese Pop Songs. Church Music)


Testimonial 42



"Picking up new skill at the age of 19, could be challenging but fun experience. Miss Qiaolin knew that I didn’t have a strong music background and she customized her lesson in such a way that it caters my need to understand music in a better way. She went on adding material into our Intermediate course book such as Fill-in progression, allowing me to pick up different rhythms and improving my skill in composition of chord progression. As such, she built up my confidence level and improved my creativity skill in playing songs. It is my greatest pleasure that I have completed the Intermediate level course under her patience coaching. With her, playing keyboard in a simplified way makes one feel happy and stress-free."
(Pearlyn Chia)